For Better Or Worse.. | Iceboxrivet

GI JOE and GI JANE

GI JOE and GI JANE

Para Janjang

Home Kitchen Bakery

Apr 3, 2012

For Better Or Worse..

Clock is tick toking...
It's now 11:25pm...
What am I about to tell or to share is something most of you guys definitely can relate it into your heart.

As a muslim..
as a human being..
We also be in up side down of our life.
Most of the time,Allah choose us to accept the pain to gain something in life.
Some of us already fallen apart.
But most of us will get back and pull back again in their life.

Some of us pray to be wealth and get everything that they want in life easily or by chance..
or perhaps when they put an effort  on it,Allah gave them exactly what they want.

Some of us has been born rich and famous and lived as a person who not in position that other person is struggle to keep on live.
Most of us never ever work for a penny or dime in their life to get food to live.
But none of us has been truly grateful for what Allah given to us since we take the 1st breath.
And then,we keep complaining how suck our life or how suck it is with sudden situation that happen to us.

And what the hell I keep saying something that to other,it's sound nonsense?!!
Nothing much actually guys..
just to get grip for myself again...
And yet,Allah testing myself more and more as human being.
and Thanks to Allah because I become more human and fragile to my feeling and action toward it.
But, I am really worried if I become numb and inhuman.
Because why?!
once I become inhuman..
my action,my word show that I am no more refer to Quran and Sunnah..
and once I become something like that..
no more words,no more solution will make me turn back to become normal.

Astagfirullah...
Astagfirullah...
We have plan perfectly in our life's but Allah plan is greater!!

*lotih la..*lotih la..
*mudahan semangat selalu kuat..
*Insyaa Allah...





1 comment:

komen jer...

Para Sarip and Saripah Janjang