BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD | Iceboxrivet

GI JOE and GI JANE

GI JOE and GI JANE

Para Janjang

Home Kitchen Bakery

Mar 29, 2010

BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD



Here are the rules to accept the award :
  1. Link the person that gave you the award. - Vivian Andrew (Facebook)
  2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
  3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won the award
  4. State 7 things about yourself.
Well, here are 7 things about myself :
  1. I laugh alot n cry alot too!
  2. I love  baking!
  3. I like to watch anime.
  4. I always over thinking/taught about something.
  5. I love blogging.
  6. I love beach and waterfall .
  7. I cherish every moment in my life.
All right, now it is time to pass the award.  I nominate these bloggers and I’m having fun checking out these blogs:

ain
nana
amy mama tisya
zh - ena
suziey ibu aqeel
kak ina momguess
siti
ena qalinsya
ita cute virus
sweet darling
kak siti sifir
kak hanz
kak yong
nafira
mama lieyana


ok done!

1 comment:

  1. hehe..thanks ida sudi bg awards..nnati siti ambik yer..ummuaaannn..

    ReplyDelete

komen jer...

Para Sarip and Saripah Janjang