I HAVE LEARNED... | Iceboxrivet

GI JOE and GI JANE

GI JOE and GI JANE

Para Janjang

Home Kitchen Bakery

May 21, 2009

I HAVE LEARNED...













Some Things I Have Learned



I've learned that it's taking me a long time
To become the person I want to be.


I've learned that you should always leave loved ones with loving words.
It may be the last time you see them.


I've learned that we are responsible for what we do,
No matter how we feel.


I've learned that it's not what you have in your life,
But whom you have in your life that counts.


I've learned that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first,
The passion fades and there had better be something else to take its place.


I've learned that you can love someone,
And still not like them very much.


I've learned that heroes are the people who do what has to be done,
When it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.


I've learned that sometimes when I'm angry,
I have the right to be angry,
But that doesn't give me the right to be mean.


I've learned that when the light turns green,
You had better look both ways before proceeding.


I've learned that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you'redown
Will be the ones to help you get back up.

























4 comments:

  1. i've learned that u've got so many things to learn!ahaks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this (: Think I might do a list of my own. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

komen jer...

Para Sarip and Saripah Janjang